Please Note: The information found on this website is conceptual and not a legal offering. CleanPro Services Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change, alter, add or delete any of the specifications mentioned herein without prior permission or notice. We do not disclose your information to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by law. The content on this website is the exclusive property of CleanPro Services Pvt Ltd
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by using the “Contact Us” feature or by visiting us at CleanPro Services Pvt Ltd, Attn: No 11/1, KHR House, Cunningham Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052
The information cited in this website is for general purpose and we try our best to keep the information up to date and accurate. There is no warranty neither from us or any third parties to the timeliness, exactness, performance, correctness or totality of the information in our site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event we are liable for any loss or damage along with no limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through CleanPro Services Pvt Ltd site, anyone can link to other websites, which are not under our control, because we have no control over the nature, content and availability of other sites that link us. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or support the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CleanPro Services Pvt Ltd Pvt. Ltd., takes no responsibility and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The data, graphics, images and the information published in the company blogs, eBooks, and other resources and materials may be indicative of the fact or opinion of the writers or experts. Readers are expected to use their rationality and judge the information carefully. Although references are given wherever possible to prove the authenticity of the published information, the Company, under no circumstances, will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
1. GST at 18% will be charged extra on the total invoice.
2. The site must be free from other construction or interior activities being carried out by other vendors during our cleaning process.
3. All the debris after cleaning (like dust and dry waste) will be cleared by Cleanpro from the work site and will be disposed in the waste segregation place within the client premises.
4. Work will be executed against confirmation letter/ PO / WO from the client.
5. The CleanPro shall deploy the personnel at the said premises, with detailed scope of work to provide the services. If any changes in service detailed in the said scope will be made only with the mutual consent and all such changes shall be set out in writing and duly signed off by both the parties.
6. Cleanpro shall reserve the right of first refusal in case of performance of any services, which are not in the scope of services mentioned herein.
7. The CleanPro will not be liable in any way whatsoever and the client hereby expressly waives any right to:
7.a. Any loss, injury, damage, cost or expense resulting from theft / loss of any movable goods such as Keys, Laptop Computers, Mobile Phones, CD Roms Hard Disks, Organizers or any other similar goods which are not specifically handed over to Clean Pro in writing as part of Scope of work.
7.b. Any loss, injury, damage, cost or expense resulting from events where the Client, its employees or agents attributed to such loss, injury , damage, cost or expense.
8. In case of any theft/pilferage at the said premises, the Service provider and the Client shall conduct a joint enquiry and based on the report of such theft/pilferage, the CleanPro shall give its fullest cooperation in
9. recovering the materials, with the help of the Client to file a FIR with jurisdictional police.
10. The service provided in pursuance of this Agreement are for the exclusive benefit of the Client and the mentioned Clients premises only and shall not be availed of by any third party or other premises without the prior written consent of the CleanPro.
11. The client or the clients representative to be present at the site to sign off the job completion report before the team leaves the site.
12. The client should certify the work completion report and if any work is pending as per the agreed scope to be addressed immediately before the team departing from the client’s place.
13. Three days prior information is required for the execution of work.
14. Stubborn stains (if any) can be removed upto 80% only.
15. Water and electricity / Generator with the necessary access points to be provided by the client during the execution work.
16. The client is requested to share an OTP (One time pass code generated by the team) with the team supervisor as part of the process indicating the successful completion of the job as requested by the client.
17. Mobilization advance of 50% in favor of Cleanpro services Pvt ltd. to be paid along with confirmation letter and balance 50% immediately after completion of work.
18. Late payment charges of 10% on the total invoice value will be charged extra if the payments are delayed after the agreed payment period.
19. If the order is getting cancelled on the execution day or cancelling on arrival of the team at the site, the client has to pay 75% of the total quotes value as the cancellation charges.
20. The Client shall not require any of the Cleanpro personnel deployed in connection with the Service to carry out any duties of functions other than those provided for in this Agreement, without the prior written consent of Service provider
21. Any additional work during the course shall be brought to the notice of the client & will be carried out after necessary approval.
22. Payment shall be done through online transfer and below is the bank details.
Beneficiary Name: CLEANPRO SERVICES PVT LTD
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account Number: 32467825898
IFSC Code: SBIN 0000813
NOTE : Our services include Home and Office Painting, Pest Control services, Fumigation and Sanitization, Gardening, Services, Carpet and Sofa shampooing, Façade cleaning, Property Maintenance and Shower cubicle restoration and Nano coating.