One of the very good measures of your achievement in life is your home. And great looking and quality floors will raise your living space above all others. When guests visit your home, they will make a note of how great your floors and walls look, just as much as the appliances you have in your home.
But the work is not done even after the house is built. You need to have a deep floor cleaning done using a professional floor cleaning service. There are precautions that you must take post the laying of tiles, which depend on the type of tile chosen and the conditions in and around your house.
What Are the Steps in Floor Cleaning?
- Sweep up loose debris, dirt, and dust using a brush and then vacuum clean the tiles at low pressure.
- A professional vacuum cleaning service uses a high-power vacuum cleaner for removing the dust and other debris.
- Pick a rag mop to clean the tiles, and only using water and detergent soak up all the dirt on the tile surface. Avoid using a sponge mop as it can push the dirty water back into the grout damaging the tiles.
- Check for tile stains. Make sure it is not part of the relief or coloring of the tiles. Then use an appropriate cleaner to remove them.
- Remove the soapy residue on the tiles, if they appear hazy after washing. Use a non-abrasive all-purpose cleaner to remove the soapy film.
- Use a clean cloth or soft brush to wipe the floors clean instead of allowing the floors to air dry. This will ensure that no water spots are formed on the tiles.
- A professional floor cleaning service will use a spinner tool which is more reliable than a rag mop and does a much better job of scrubbing the floors.
- The next step involves floor polishing. Use a rag cloth and rub the polish gently onto the tiles. Make sure the polish does not damage the tiles.
- A professional floor deep cleaning service will use a polishing tool to do the polishing, and this is much more reliable.
- If you want a glossier finish, you can apply another coat of polish.
- Make sure you do not apply too many coats of polish as this too can damage the tiles.
Why do you need a professional floor cleaning service?
There are many reasons why you must opt for professional floor cleaning. Many would just go for one tile cleaner for any type of tile. We are going to spill the beans here. Different types of tiles require different cleaning solutions. Porcelain tile is cleaned in a certain way and granite or limestone in another way. An expert cleaning services provider will be aware of the difference.
Only experts from a professional floor cleaning service will know how frequently the grout must be cleaned, and if it is dirty enough to be cleaned. Sometimes the grout is over cleaned, and this can cause it to actually absorb some of the dirt, and in turn affect the tiles.
Assessing the level of soapy residue on the floor is also a tricky task. If there is excess soap on the floor, it must be removed. The same goes for water spots as well. You need a trained eye.
Mold and germ removal can also be a tricky task. If the mold and germs are not removed completely, then they can spread again and lead to further infections. Only a trained cleaning service provider will be able to do this task to perfection.
Why should you opt for CleanPro’s floor cleaning service?
- CleanPro’s floor cleaning service is safe for all types of tiles – porcelain, ceramic, marble, limestone, granite etc. Each tile is cleaned using a different method and so the tiles are not damaged.
- When our service is done, we leave the tiles smelling fresh and great. We eliminate all odor-causing germs in the bathroom and kitchen.
- The materials we use for cleaning the floor is safe for both humans and pets and are effective too. The equipment we use to dry the tiles is the best on the market.
- In most cases, the floor can be restored to a “like new” condition. They wouldn’t need to be replaced.
- Our floor cleaning service take very little time and you are free to use the bathroom or kitchen sooner than you’d expect.
- Our cleaning plans are affordable and value for money and we offer flexible payment options. The bookings can be easily rescheduled or cancelled by the customer.
- Every booking can be made with the peace of mind that the service is 100% insured.